Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How SIP trunk work with QM (Network Recording)

Hi,

I'm install QM8.5.2 (network recording). I'm follow configuartion in callmanager as well. I'm still confuse about how SIP trunk communicate with QM server.

I do configure as follow step.

- Set jtapi appliaction user as that allow monitoring and recording, CTI enable and

- Set SIP trunk that point to QM ip address

- Set recording profile ( Recording Destination Address is 9999)

- Set route pattern as pattern 9999 (Gateway is SIP) partition is internal

- Set directory number in phone and device profile (UDP) as follow

calling search space: domestic (can be route to internal partition)

Recording option: Automatic call recording enabled

Recording profile: recording profile that i created

Monitoring calling search space: set as domestic (can be route to internal partition)

- Set BIB in phone.

My point is phone or UDP will be record by recording profile and recording profile is that same number as route pattern (9999) that using SIP trunk to route to QM as destination point but in QM, how it know 9999 number. In QM not have any configuretion to setup this fuction.

I test by using phone to calling to 9999 but it get busy tone. I'm not sure how to testing SIP will work or not.

From now, I can record file but file size is 0. I used to capture package by using ein QM server, no package come from IP phone.

Please help!!

Regards,

Krongkwan

Everyone's tags (6)
4 REPLIES

Re: How SIP trunk work with QM (Network Recording)

I have the same problem, please help us!!

In the packet capture, the CUCM receive from the QM server the sip error "408 temporarly unavailable".

Regards,

Luis Solorzano

Hi Luis,

My problem was resolved. I change configuration in SIP trunk. I set tunnel protocal as "none". and SIP trunk security profile as "None secure SIP Trunk Profile".

You can try it.

Cheers

Krongkwan

Thanks so much Krongkwan, I have configured this parameters but nothing, tell me please, should I configure in the QM something about the sip trunk?, my DN is 8888 and in the QM I don’t set up nothing about this.

In the QM Administrator ••è VoIP Devices, Device name(SEP….), Device Type (User Profile), Cluster(ip of CUCM), Extension (8240), Agent (User login Required), Monitor server (No Configuration), Recording Server (IP QM server), Recording Type (Network Recording).

I can’t change the setup of Monitor Server, do you have the same configuration?

Regards,

Luis

Hi Luis,

If you using extension mobility for agent login. You should add device profile also. For device profile, just assign user to their device profile such as UDP2000 for agent adam. Before you can assign adam for device profile, you should license for user in user administartor first.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content