Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

how to Add second zone in gatekeeper

kindly I want to add another zone in the gatekeeper I have one zone configured with 2# defualt technology, I need to add another zone for another CVP VB and CCM trunck, I need to know how?

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: how to Add second zone in gatekeeper

just add it under gatekeeper configuration, I belive the CVP Admin and SRND guides have good examples.

Keep in mind that you can have only one default tech prefix for the GK.

Please elaborate your question as to what you what to achieve and why do you need more than one zone.

HTH,

Chris

I need it to setup LAB IPCC,I need example, also is it possible not to use GW in the LAB IPCC, I have CVP 3.1(h323) VB and APPSERVER, IPCC 7.0 CCM 4.2.3 is there is away that I Can call from IP PHONE to this test LAB system without using voice gateway, please elaborate

Green

With the old CVP you can actually queue the call using the CVP Voice Browser. In later CVPs, this functionality seemed to be removed, and you needed a gateway - which is the correct way.

When I first played with CVP, I misconfigured it and the call from an IP Phone was using the Voice Browser on CVP instead of the IOS Voice Browser. It all depends on where you send the VRU transfer label.

Regards,

Geoff

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content