cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change CSQ Skill Minimum Competency level in script

wenqianyu
Level 3
Level 3

I have an ACD application using skill based routing. The CSQ minimum competency is set in AppAdmin. I would like to find a way that this minimum competency level change based on Time of the day.

Example:

One CSQ called Sales, and one skill in this CSQ. Minimum competency level is 5.

Two group of agents:

Group 1: Skill level 8
           Group 2: skill level 3

Between 09:00 - 11:00 am, both groups should answer calls to Sales queue. After 11:00 am only Group 1 answers calls in Sales queue. Group 2 only take overflow calls after 3 minites waiting from Sales queue.

I need to find a way in script that between 09:00 - 11:00 am, change CSQ minimum competency level to 1. Now both groups receive calls to Sales queue. After 11:00 am change it back to 5, only group 1 receives calls to the queue.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Wenqian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I may not be understanding your question regardless if you are trying to send calls to both groups during certain time and then prioritize during other times based on skill level then:

You should check for Time first in your scripts and during the desired times you just send the calls both skills and during other times you send the call to first skill Q and then if no one answers in 3 minutes you over flow to both groups this way call will not loose its position in the queue.

Hope that helps,

Baseer.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

I may not be understanding your question regardless if you are trying to send calls to both groups during certain time and then prioritize during other times based on skill level then:

You should check for Time first in your scripts and during the desired times you just send the calls both skills and during other times you send the call to first skill Q and then if no one answers in 3 minutes you over flow to both groups this way call will not loose its position in the queue.

Hope that helps,

Baseer.

Thanks Baseer. I am now writing a separate script doing exactly what you described: Checking both queues during certain time period, and at other times, send calls to only one queue (but overflow to the other after 3 minutes). Doing it this way, I do not need to change our Wallboard and reporting components.

Thanks for your Help

Wenqian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: