Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to change the callappearance column width - CTI OS Agent Softphone ?

Hi folks,

I am trying hard to change the column width to a fixed size in the CTI OS (5) Agent Softphone.

According to the docs, it can be easily done,

<quote>

Width DWORD value

Column width expressed in pixels.

If the Auto Resize Columns property is set on

the Call Appearance Grid, this attribute has no

effect. The column is automatically sized to

match the column header or column cell

content, whichever is longer.

</quote>

Now, I have been spending a few days looking for that @#$%@!#$ "Auto Resize Columns property", without any success. Even though I create a Width DWORD and set the the number as instructed, it has no effect, the columns will always automatically resize to default, which is the header width.

If I change anything else, the header, the variables, whatever else, it works.

Yes, I restarted the CTI OS server after changing the registry.

Please help!!!

BR

szge

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: How to change the callappearance column width - CTI OS Agent

The Call Appearance grid is an ActiveX control on the phone. As a property on the Call Appearance control, users of the CTIOS toolkit can select the default columns and the default widths of those columns. These are of course overridden by the CTIOS server config setting. The Call Appearance grid contains another ActiveX control called the GridControl. The GridControl has a property called auto resize columns. It is enabled in the agent phone but disabled in the supervisor phone. Once again anyone with VB 6.0 could change this setting.

Views
Helpful
Replies