Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to create a queue using CVP with ICM script(Comprehensive mode)

Hello Guys,

I would like to know how can I configure a queue in a comprehensive mode using micro-app at CVP + ICM environment. I work with UCCE at least 2 years, so I know how to create a queue using UCCX and/or IPIVR (I do a queue application using UCCX Editor and at ICM I use the Run external Script component), but at CVP I don't know how to create a application at Call Studio and how to call this application at ICM Script Editor to run this queue if there aren't agents available.

Can someone help me to understand how can I do that?

I attached the ICM Script using micro-app. This script runs ok, I call to a Route pattern and CVP route request ICM, so ICM run the script, but if there are no agents available the call drops, so I would like to know how can I create a queue to hold the call and to come back to a available agent.

Regards,

Eric Zapparoli

Unified Communications

Wittel

1 REPLY

How to create a queue using CVP with ICM script(Comprehensive mo

Out of the check mark in the queue to skill group node you go to another run external script node, then you loop into that over and over again until the call is answered.

david

Views
Helpful
Replies