Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to create a Script in AW server

Hi all,

Can anybody pla help me with how to create a simpal script in AW server.

Thanks

Ravi Sharma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: How to create a Script in AW server

Hi Ravi,

We have a UCCE Scripting guide that you can refer to for getting help with creating scripts. The guide also gives you examples of scripts. Here is the link for it:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_0_1/user/guide/ipce80sg.pdf

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Hitesh

6 REPLIES

Hi Ravi,

You have to used script editor to start working.

Regards,

Muhammad Amir Raza

Cisco Employee

Hi Ravi,

We have a UCCE Scripting guide that you can refer to for getting help with creating scripts. The guide also gives you examples of scripts. Here is the link for it:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_0_1/user/guide/ipce80sg.pdf

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Hitesh

Hi hitesh,

This is very helpful for me thanks for your help. Can u help me with one more thing.

I am litiile confuse in Diff of Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Hosted, and ICM

pls help me with this.

Thanks in advance 

Green

These products are all based on the GeoTel acquisition.

GeoTel ICR (Intelligent CallRouter) was the base product, enabling many different peripherals (i.e. PBXs like Lucent, Nortel, Rockwell etc. - and IVRs like InterVoice, Periphonics etc.) to be joined together in a functional contact center, although the initial implementation of ICR was in a different context - as a network router for service providers (AT&T, MCI, Optus, BT) through an interface called a NIC.

The NAM was a high-end conglomeration of a Network ICR (NICR) and 1 or more Customer ICR (CICR) suitable for service providers, allowing a hosted solution to be built.

When Cisco bought GeoTel the name was changed to Intelligent Call Manager (ICM) to avoid marketplace confusion with Cisco's existing line of routers. Thus the NAM (the hosted solution) now consisted of a NICM and several CICMs.

Since Cisco had developed their own switch/PBX for VoIP (after the Selsius acquisition) called CallManager, it could also be treated as a peripheral and slotted into an ICM. This became IPCC - IP Contact Center.

A couple of years ago, Cisco branding brought all products under a "Unified" umbrella.

Although the lines are a bit blurry (and I'll probably get corrected on this ), UCCE is IPCC (well, almost), ICM Hosted is the NAM, and the term ICM is mainly used when UCCE is implemented with non-Cisco switches (i.e. not CallManager).

Yeah, it's not that clear cut, but you get used to it.

Regards,

Geoff

Cisco Employee

The best place to familiarize yourself with that is the SRND. Here is the link for that guide. Please review the Architecture Overview and Deployments Models section.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_0_1/design/guide/uccesrnd80.pdf

Thanks,

Hitesh

Green

I'd prefer to see you try to answer the question than just present a link. Anyone can do that.

Let's hear your own words.

Regards,

Geoff

Views
Helpful
Replies