Views
Helpful
Replies

How to create a Survey Script

a.i.faruqui
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Our customer want to have survey presented to each callers after t

he Agent hangs up the call. To Evaluate the Callers experience with the Agent? How can we creat the sc

ript like that.

Any input on this matter will be highly Appreciated.

Thanks,

Anis Faruqui...

24 Replies 24

Thanks for your reply ..

Actually , I modified the Answer/Drop button ( though it is only one button ) and added action of Blind Transfer to the Survey Trigger and it worked .

now the Agent can answer normally , then when dropping the call , the action takes place ..

HI Ahmed,

Don't mind if you can share the script?

TIA

Hi Ahmed

Is it possible share your script ? 

justin725@gmail.com

Thanks

Justin 

Hello Justin,

Sorry , but i can't find the PostCallSurvey script itself ..

If you have a problem creating the mechanism for the Agent CAD to automatically go to the PostCallSurvey application , just follow the above , and below is the final output of the CAD Admin modification :

with below limits :

1. The agent has to terminate the call, not the customer.
  2. The agent needs to use CAD to terminate the call, not their IP Phone.

Hope that helps ..

Thanks a lot ,

Ahmed Salah

Dear Ahmed,

I created the mechanism for the Agent CAD to go automatically to the postcallsurvey.

1) I suppose this is for the whole system. All agents are impacted?

2) When I transfert the call to the call survey trigger, the script answers but after some seconds it disconnects. What can be the cause of the disconnect?

3) How can you notify the agent that the caller accepted the invitation to participate to the call survey after finishing the call?

Thank you,

Omar

Hello Omar,

to answer your questions :

1) I suppose this is for the whole system. All agents are impacted?

A: This depends on your configured workflow , if you use only the default workflow , then it is applied everywhere .

2) When I transfert the call to the call survey trigger, the script answers but after some seconds it disconnects. What can be the cause of the disconnect?

A: Try to dial the PostCallSurvey script directly , and check if it has same problem .. usually , it is like any normal script with accept , end .. etc .

i mean try to treat it as separate application with its trigger , application and troubleshoot it alone .

3) How can you notify the agent that the caller accepted the invitation to participate to the call survey after finishing the call?

A:hmm , i don't have any thing in mind that can notify certain agent in main script about the customer choices on the PostCallScript , other than Reports .. where you can have a Custom Call Variable to be mapped with each choice the customer make , and then present that Report to the Agent .. again this is just a thought which i didn't apply anywhere ..

Hope that helps

Thanks A lot,

Ahmed Salah

Hello Ahmed,

Thank you for your respons!

What concerns the third question: In the mainscript I ask the caller if he wants to participate in a postcallsurvey at the end of the call. He has the choice between 'yes' or 'no'. This choice has to be known by the agent who threats the call.

I need somehow to notify the agent in CAD that this caller will participate in the call survey so that the agent can take the appropriate action for transferring the call to the call survey trigger.

Thanks,

Omar

Hi Omar,

I believe this can be done by associating the answer ( yes or no ) to a call-variable 

then pass this variable to the Agent Desktop ( wither finesse of CAD ) ..

so , now the Agent which answers the call , will see that the Caller pressed "Yes" or "No" in the menu questions before routing to the Agent .

i hope this can help,

Thanks A lot,
Ahmed Salah

salamalykom Ahmed,

can you help me on this task and how to store the customers response.

Regards,

Sayed Mohamed (openair133@yahoo.com)

appreciate if you can send me your email

Look at below thread wherein I provided a Sample Survey Script few days back:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12760656/post-call-survey-106

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: