cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to create new Scripts in Cisco VVB ? or customize existing one's ?

jimmy jain
Level 4
Level 4

We are migrating CVP from 9 to 11.6 & Considering to use VVB .
We had modified CVPSelfServiceBootStrap.vxml & CVPSelfService.tcl in vxml GW in order to achieve multi staging Environment.

I see that VVB has some preconfigured scripts (.aef's)

Can we edit those ? if Yes how ?

Can we create new custom Script's ? if Yes how to upload them to VVB ?

Appreciate any pointers ..

Thanks in advance..

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That's one of the limitations, you can't (and/or if you do find a way to upload them, it won't be supported, at least in the current version).

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Excellent question.

I do not know the answer regarding the use of CVP Stand Alone with the Virtual Voice Browser but wanted to reply to tag this post for email updates.

Regards,

Geoff

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Nope you can not edit those per-built scripts (mentioned in VVB guide as well).

VVB follows UCCX kind of administration, or may be its built upon UCCX appliaction.

So when you add new application with SelfService.aef Script, you will see parameters (similarly to UCCX scripts parameter variable which appears over the application addition page) you can apply to the script.

Those parameters are as below:

VVB.PNG

and you know anything you do inside .tcl or .vxml files, will not be supported by Cisco.

Hi Chintan,

Thanks for the reply and information. 

I agree we cannot edit pre-built scripts.

Is there any way we can download(pre-built script) & create new Script's with different name and upload to VVB ?

We do have changes in CVPSelfServiceBootstrap.vxml Scripts, How do we accommodate those changes in 11.6  ?

Thanks 

Jimmy

That's one of the limitations, you can't (and/or if you do find a way to upload them, it won't be supported, at least in the current version).

Thanks Bill.

Appreciate your help and inputs guys.!!

Thanks Bill.

Appreciate your help and inputs guys.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: