cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to give browse and monitor only options of an ICM script to a certain group?

Candreas2
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for an option in the Feature Control Set, how to give "Browse and Monitor" only options for a certain group in our contact centre. If someone give me some clue, it would be appreciatable.

3 Replies 3

PVYAPA
Level 1
Level 1

Checkout  Configurationmanager>Listtools>userlist. You can give appropriate permissions there.

Hello Praveen,

This work at some point. But it's not resolving what I intend to do. When I give "Read Only" previledge, to the certain group, it won't be able to do other tasks what they do day to day. I am looking specifically to give read only previledge in the scripting level. Not at the configuration level.

Thanks.

Then just give them ISE access and not Client Admin Workstation access.

They will be able to run the Internet Script Editor (not the best named application) to be able to do Scripting, but since they cannot login to the Client AW, they cannot do any Config. They can run the ISE from their own PC.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: