cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to know about the incoming calls in CDR report from CUCM

kumar-brajesh
Level 1
Level 1

How to know about the incoming calls in CDR report pulled from CUCM (export CDR in CAR).We have agents phone configured and we want call details from Call manager but not not able to find the incoming calls info. Is there any field which signifies the incoming calls.

Please suggest.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Fields you can look at:

origSpanId  :  For MGCP voice gateways this will indicate the B-channel. For H.323 gateways, this will indicate the call leg ID.  For all others it will be zero (0).  So, if it is zero it is likely not inbound.

originalCalledPartyNumber : This should be a dead give away. If you know your DID ranges then you should be able to use this field to identify call direction.

HTH.

Regards,
Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Fields you can look at:

origSpanId  :  For MGCP voice gateways this will indicate the B-channel. For H.323 gateways, this will indicate the call leg ID.  For all others it will be zero (0).  So, if it is zero it is likely not inbound.

originalCalledPartyNumber : This should be a dead give away. If you know your DID ranges then you should be able to use this field to identify call direction.

HTH.

Regards,
Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Thanks Bill.

I have verifed my CDR report and can see the following.

origSpanoriginalCalledPartyNumber

Origspan is showing non zero i.e. 128232288 which is fine as we are using H323 GW and the originalCalledPartyNumber is showing agent phone extension which seems to be receiving calls.

Also able to see Origspan as 0 and originalCalledPartyNumber as complete (with 9 as prefix and complete number) outbound number so this seems to be the outbound calls made.

Will let you know once we make the inbound report.

Regards,

Brajesh.