Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

how to make agent status to Talking upon answering personal call

I have CCX 8.5 Premium setup. All agents are using single line.

The requirement is to have different treatment between "Not Ready" Agent due to personal call and "Not Ready" agent status due to manual set.

When an agent received personal call, the agent status is changed from a Ready to a Not Ready State automatically.

How can we change this behavior i that situation so that the agent is set to "talking" or set to a custom Status so that we can have different ACD call flow?

Can anyone advise if this is possible? Thanks

Everyone's tags (1)
3 REPLIES

Hi Robin,

Agent state will change from Ready to Talking state when he gets the ICD call from UCCX.

For all non-ICD calls his state will go to Not-Ready state eventhough he is in talking state and this is by Design.

In case if you want to know what was the reason for Not-Ready state, you can always set the Not-Ready Reason codes for different reasons for Not-Ready state.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Hi Anand,

thanks for your response. Unfortunately my customer's requirement to have different call flow for Not Ready state due to:

- personal calls and

- manual set

Is there a way in the CRS Editor step that could capture the reason code so that I can do different cal flow? Or anything that can help to achieve what my customer wants?

Hi Robin,

I think its not possible, to change the Agent status to go to Talking state when non-ICD call is being handled. Because as design only for the ICD calls when being handled it goes to Talking state and this is by Design.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content