Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make incoming calls differentiation?

This is an IPCC 4.0 with one CSQ and one only number from the PSTN. Customer call this number for different services such as sales, information or repair service. My agents attend this calls indistintively, but I want to make a report where I see how may calls I received for each service. Any idea how I could do that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: How to make incoming calls differentiation?

Without any type of prompting for particular group you will not be able to distinguish why the caller called. Like Jose said you can use Menu step and ask the caller to select the purpose of the call, and then Use "Set Session Info" step and set the ccdrVar1 variable as either "sales" or whatever you want to use, this way you can run "Call Custom Variables report" or "detailed call by call CDR report" to get the desired statistics.

HTH,

Chris

3 REPLIES
Gold

Jose,

You could add a Menu, for example 1 for sales, two for infirmation, etc, and send each call to a different Route Point set up in IPCC Express as a new service: sales, information.

You have to associate to that new service the CSQ in wich your agents are. With this approach you have to get reports for each new service.

You can too, make the agent transfer each call for the sales or information department to a CTI Route Point configured in IPCC Express, instead of the current number, with an script that tramsfers again the call to the numbers that the current agents transfer now the calls. In order to get reports for each department you only have to get reports for each new Route Points.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Without any type of prompting for particular group you will not be able to distinguish why the caller called. Like Jose said you can use Menu step and ask the caller to select the purpose of the call, and then Use "Set Session Info" step and set the ccdrVar1 variable as either "sales" or whatever you want to use, this way you can run "Call Custom Variables report" or "detailed call by call CDR report" to get the desired statistics.

HTH,

Chris

Thank you, you're both experts, I though about the menu, but I wanted to skip the scripting which is something new for me,

Thank you anyway.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content