Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How to reset numbers in real time display in Cisco Supervisor Desktop?

Hi all,

I wonder about numbers in real time display in Cisco Supervisor Desktop. There are many statistic number for example : Call Handled, Max Talking, Avg Talking, Max Ready, Total Ready, Call abandoned, etc. Is there any way to reset those numbers back to zero? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Everyone's tags (1)
6 REPLIES
Green

Re: How to reset numbers in real time display in Cisco Superviso

Automatically resets at midnight. No other way.

Regards,

Geoff

Cisco Employee

Restart the Cisco Desktop Recording and Statistics service through Control Center.

Joe

Green

Joe,

I haven't tried that, but I'm very skeptical. The CAD Agent gets stats from two places - CTIOS and RASS. RASS keeps the call log information in a SQL Desktop Engine database.

Stats derived from CTIOS reset at midnight. Obviously, restarting the RASS service has no effect on those. Call log information is being kept in a database so it seems to me that a restart of RASS should also have no effect.

I guess I will have to try for myself.

Regards,

Geoff

Cisco Employee

Hi Geoff,

My apologies, I thought this was CSD for UCCX, which if you restart the Cisco Desktop and Recording and Statistics service this will reset the CSD stats.

Joe

Green

Joe,

Actually I think it's my mistake. He probably is asking about UCCX.

I should figure that if the original poster doesn't specify UCCE, they are surely talking about UCCX.

But I sure wish they would say which product suite they are referring to.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Joe,

If he is using Contact Center Express, we just need to restart the Recording and Statistics service?

Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies