Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to tie Layout List to Agents/Scripts help

Hello all, we recently upgraded ( flash cut from 8.5) to UCCX 9.0.2 and all seems well...we are on enhanced licensing and 95% of our users are using CAD. The other portion are using the IPPA.

Recently had a few calls from the IPPA's saying that when a call comes in the have more information than they did before. This is where I learned about the layout lists. The layout lists I re-created from our old server one for IPPA and another for one our are queues and it seems that all are using the default but, the odd thing is on the IPPA it still does not pass the info. Everyone is using the default....where as on our old server I know that the IPPA had a diffrent layout than other queues.

I read the below previous discussion but, from what I can tell on all of our scripts we never had to "set the enterprise call info step" I do not see that in any of our scripts.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11573326/uccx-8x-how-associate-layout-agent

Was this a bug on the other versions? If I do have to set this step I'm unclear as to what type of variable that I need to create and tie it in?

Can anyone help me clear this up?

Thanks,

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

You do in fact need Set

You do in fact need Set Enterprise Data. The MIVR engine auto-populates the DNIS and ANI fields but any other Enterprise Data fields that you have created have to be set using this step. Likewise, if you want to use a Layout List other than default, you need to specify that within Set Enterprise Data.

Here's the high level:

1. Create any Enterprise Data fields you want. Technically they should start with "user." but no one seems to follow that rule and it works anyway.
  2. Create and name your Layout List.
  3. Use Set Enterprise Data to specify both the Layout List (user.layout) and any other ECC values.
    You can put this anywhere within your script but it must execute before Select Resource and after Accept.
    • For any field that you created (as opposed to the pre-existing ones such as CallVariable1), use the ECC tab.
    • The Value field is either the String literal in quotes, or the String-type variable of your script.
    • The Name field is your Enterprise Data field such as "user.type". This needs to be in quotes.

Screenshots attached.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

You do in fact need Set

You do in fact need Set Enterprise Data. The MIVR engine auto-populates the DNIS and ANI fields but any other Enterprise Data fields that you have created have to be set using this step. Likewise, if you want to use a Layout List other than default, you need to specify that within Set Enterprise Data.

Here's the high level:

1. Create any Enterprise Data fields you want. Technically they should start with "user." but no one seems to follow that rule and it works anyway.
  2. Create and name your Layout List.
  3. Use Set Enterprise Data to specify both the Layout List (user.layout) and any other ECC values.
    You can put this anywhere within your script but it must execute before Select Resource and after Accept.
    • For any field that you created (as opposed to the pre-existing ones such as CallVariable1), use the ECC tab.
    • The Value field is either the String literal in quotes, or the String-type variable of your script.
    • The Name field is your Enterprise Data field such as "user.type". This needs to be in quotes.

Screenshots attached.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

Thanks Johnathan, this was

Thanks Johnathan, this was consice and exactly what I needed.

This may be a part of another discussion but, it seems in version UCCX 9.x when a call comes into a IPPA it now is presented with what is every programmed in the CData field where as before it would just show the CTI port that it came in on.

Is there a way to change that back to the UCCX 8.5 way or do you know if we are stuck with always seeing that same CData field first when a call rings the queue?

Thanks,

Dan

Views
Helpful
Replies