cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to write ICM script...

plotnikov_alex
Level 1
Level 1

Please, help to write correctly ICM script.

See, please, attached file with icm script:

1-st screenshot - script itself

2-nd screenshot (monitored) - agent is ready

3-rd screenshot (monitored) - agent is not ready

I can call to agent when agent is ready. When I make agent not ready, call simply leave script, I assume this is because of Release call node, but when I delete release call node, call is going in IVR script (BasicQ in this example) and never return to agent, when agent is ready...

But what I'd like to get in result is - to make call get back to agent when agent IS READY AGAIN.

May be should I remake script, but don't know how

May be anybody know how to create script that simply loop between agent and IVR and when agent is ready - simply going to agent/skill group (this WORKS), when agent is not ready - plays IVR prompt (this is also WORKS), when agent is ready agian - call release from IVR script and go to agent (THIS IS DOESN'T WORK)

And I can't understand logic of all this mess - guides says that it can be wait node in ICM script, on this forum some guys says that it can't be there...

Thanks advance ,

Alex,

system engineer,

Moscow

22 Replies 22

Wierd stuff. For right now, in the RONA script, place a wait of 2 seconds before the queue to skillgroup and see if the agent goes not Ready. There is some sort of disconnect somewhere. Real whacky.

Also, in the agent desk settings, set the work mode on incoming and work mode on outgoing to Not allowed, for right now. I am just trying to rule out some other factors. Script is as simple as it gets and it is RONA'ing properly except that the agent is set to ready again.

Thanks a lot, everithing work!!!

All i've done is to remove end node from both script, but why on the hell end node here, don't understand...

anyway it works - thanks you a lot :), only one more little thing, i cnanged cfna to some big value (120 s) and rona timer to 20 sec - still agent is gouing to not ready after just only two calls - that is not enough in real life...

Alex

Something was failing and that is how it was going to the end node. Most probably the TR in the RONA script. Anywayz,regarding rona. Are yoy saying that the agent is going to not ready after 2 rings?

You also don't want to set CFNA to too high. For non-agent extension calls, you do want the calls to go somwhere after a few rings right, perhaps to voicemail etc. Normally we keep RONA to 12 (3 rings) or 16 (4 rings) and CM CFNA to be 16 or 20. Something like that.

What the hell is going on?! made agent logout - then again login, (just wanted to change timeouts) - nothing works again!! :(

What is the matter with this stuff?...

Alex

Again works :)...

I think problem was that it is not correctly logout/login when was in queue...

Thanks you a lot again!

Alex

Forget to say, i now can change timeout, cause i didn't take into account that it needed agent logout/login...

But still do not understand, if (as you say) end script is needed there only for reason if something fail to correctly exit from script (am i right?), then why when i had removed it everithing have worked or i still missing something?

Alex

P.S Still do not understand why it was not working and for some reason :) is working now...

Forgot to tell you. Anytime, you change ADS, you will need to logout and login the agent again. Only then the change becomes effective. Probably that pointer from me should have come earlier. But I was focusing more on the scipt.

Anywayz, glad that it works. I know that this is a quite a challenge especially when you are doing this without any training. Good luck

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: