Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Http trigger question - UCCX 8.5(1)

Hey All,

I'm trying to display a web page with CSQueue statistics directly from CSD. Is it possible for an HTTP trigger to accept a request with out it coming from an form action GET? or is there a better way of doing this?

I have written the 'Template.html' but would like for the queue data to be populated without having to kick off the script with a Submit button for example

Ideally if the user could just browse to http://<uccx ip>:9080/CSQ-Stats.html and have all the queue information available and then the user can refresh IE to get up to date stats.

Hoping this make sense to everyone

Cheers,

Greg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

No, you can't add a button to the supervisor toolbar. You could give supervisors their own workflow in Desktop Administrator so the button appears on their CAD desktop only.

Brian

4 REPLIES

Hi,

that's the simplest thing an HTTP application in UCCX can do: serve a HTML page.

First, create your CRS script, where you can do some calculations using the results of the stats steps. Then just do a keyword transform, and send back the final document using the Send HTTP response step.

G.

Re: Http trigger question - UCCX 8.5(1)

Thanks Gergely for your response.

I may be missing something here but I believe a button can be added to CAD quite easily but can the same be said about Supervisor Desktop? Can't seem to find this in Desktop Administrator

I may be answering my own question here but I know this can be achieved using a integrated browser window but I would like if could be a button along the toolbar in CSD. Has anyone done such a task before?

Silver

No, you can't add a button to the supervisor toolbar. You could give supervisors their own workflow in Desktop Administrator so the button appears on their CAD desktop only.

Brian

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content