Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

I can not install Cisco Agent Desktop in a PC with Microsoft Windows XP SP3

I have a customer who has an IPCC Express 4.0(3) server with package Standard.

When I am going to install Cisco Agent Desktop or Cisco Supervisor Desktop in a PC with Microsoft Windows XP SP2 I do not have any problem but when I am going to install it in a PC with Microsoft Windows XP SP3 I can't. The message that goes out during the installation after putting the ip address of the Cisco CRS server and port number is:"Parameter is not correct".

I need your help.

Thanks

7 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: I can not install Cisco Agent Desktop in a PC with Microsoft

CAD for your version of Express is only supported for Window XP SP2. See page 91 of the Compatibility Matrix

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

Thank you for your answer but all the PC's of the agents have Window XP SP3. I can not downgrade all PC's to Window XP SP2.There is no any solution?.

In addition in Compatibility Matrix I have seen that in many versions higher than IPCC Express 4.0.3 can not be installed CAD with Window XP SP3 either.

I do not understand that to install CAD I have to downgrade from Window XP SP3 to Window XP SP2 and with it to reduce the safety.

Cisco Employee

Do these PCs run IE7? You may be running into a known bug.

i have the same problem, i can't install the supervisor.

I test in windows xp with sp2 and sp3 too.

i could install in a vmware with SP2, but the option voice monitor its not available.

joesnyde is correct. That version of UCCX is not compatible with IE 7. You will need to downgrade to IE 6.

you are correct. I had the same issue and the conflict is not with SP3, but it is with IE 7. You HAVE to uninstall IE7 and install 6 then you can install the Cisco stuff.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content