Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

I have a call center agent that is using CAD 7.2 and has intermittent issues with the transfer button

when she enters a number to transfer the call to, the transfer button does not do anything and neither does CTRL T.....she then has to manually transfer using her phoneset. This is not ideal as she has an impairment that makes it difficult to use the phone to transfer. Has anyone experienced this before? She is not a new user and has been using CAD 7.2 for some time now. I look forward to hearing back from anyone who may have experienced this in the past and a possible solution.

Regards,

Arlene.

1 REPLY
Green

I have a call center agent that is using CAD 7.2 and has intermi

Since the problem is specific to this one user, I would look at the log files on that PC. \Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\logs. If you can't see any trace in the log file when she presses transfer, i would increase the log level to debug and test again, and then check the .dbg file. At high trace levels, there is a lot of trace and almost every action is traced in detail.

Regards,

Geoff

Views
Helpful
Replies