cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I'm looking for Agent Desktop software for 7.0(1)SR4 that is compatible with Windows 7?

BethanyTerry
Level 1
Level 1
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

take a look at the UCCX compat matrix: if you upgrade to 7.0(2), then you can use Windows 7 as the OS platform for CAD (no SR on 7.0(1) would allow you to do that). The problem is that the 7.0(x) release train has reached EoL and EoS, so even though you can download the upgrade to 7.0(2) from here, I would absolutely recommend you to take a look at the possibility to upgrade your system to 9.0(x) or even 10.0(x).

G.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi.

Er... can you please explain. Is it UCCE or UCCX? What version?

Honestly, I doubt anything with version 7.x (regardless of SR) would be available for Windows 7.

G.

We have a UCCX v 7.0(1)SR4.

Hi,

take a look at the UCCX compat matrix: if you upgrade to 7.0(2), then you can use Windows 7 as the OS platform for CAD (no SR on 7.0(1) would allow you to do that). The problem is that the 7.0(x) release train has reached EoL and EoS, so even though you can download the upgrade to 7.0(2) from here, I would absolutely recommend you to take a look at the possibility to upgrade your system to 9.0(x) or even 10.0(x).

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: