Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ICD agent desktop problem

Everytime an ICD agent gets a call from an external caller on his ACD Line, the agent is supposed to do a warm tranfer, ie, the agent should dial another employee's extension and conference in the external caller with him. Next the ICD agent is supposed to drop out of the conference.

There is a problem with this kind of transfer. When the agent dials the employee's extension and it reaches the employee's voicemail, the call does not get disconnected even if the agent clicks on the hangup button from the agent desktop. The problem is intermittent. Also if the ICD agent has wrongly dialed another employee's extension and tries to hang up, the call does not get disconnected, ie, the disconnect problem is not restricted to a situation wherein it gets to voicemail, it occurs even if the employee has answered the call and the agent tries to disconnect him from the agent desktop.

Has anybody faced this problem earlier with CRA 3.0

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: ICD agent desktop problem

I believe this is a known issue... a call staying active on desktop after the disconnect. I can't remember the bug id, but I'm pretty sure this problem was found in 3.0.

Blue

Upgrade to 3.0(2)

My problem (still at 3.0) is almost the same as Preet mentioned. But aside from not disconnecting the the ICD agent automatically, the conference call goes back (or connects back) to the main line of our ICD.

Aybody heard of this issue?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content