cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

icd_leave_msg.aef does not allow more than one queued message at a time.

walteryork
Level 1
Level 1

I am using the IPCC Express Premium script icd_leave_msg.aef. In testing, I cannot have more than one message in the queue at the same time. It responds with a message like, "I'm sorry but we are currently experiencing system difficulties." How do I correct this?

Steps to duplicate error...

1. load script, set CSQ=to your current CSQ

2. Be sure you are added to that CSQ skill, sign on to agent desktop and mark as not ready.

3. Call the trigger associated with your script. Leave a message.

4. call your trigger again, it will respond with the, "I'm sorry..." message.

But, Hang up, change to a ready state and the original call will ring in and play your original voice message.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, this is the last piece to my helpdesk script and would like to get this in place...

5 Replies 5

tapk5
Level 3
Level 3

You could select debug>reactive script to see which step it stops.

I believe you miss a 'write document' step after record step.

Wei

Thank you for the prompt response, performing the reactive script on the first call goes through successfully, validating the script is successful too. I tried the reactive script on the second call but id doesn't start.

What other things can I try?

I am wondering if this has something to do with setting a session or the wav files being named the same? Any input would be greatly appreciated...

So this is different issue, the second call didn't even hit IPCC, what did you do in the first call? record messages and hung up? then start making second call?

You probably need to look at CTI port or media port configurations.

Wei

Wei,

You were correct, I wrote the wav file to the wav prompts directory and then called the file from there.

I know how hard it is to find scripts. Attached is a complete IVR Helpdesk script that has 3 CSQ's and if someone opts for Voicemail, it will send the voicemail back into the script. If no agents are signed it, it will send an email to the helpdesk manager. All required fields are set as parameters for ease of use. Please let me know if this helps anyone!