cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM 6 mailing group

voiceops
Level 1
Level 1

Can somebody recommend an ICM/IPCCE forum or mailing list.

thanks

5 Replies 5

jeff.marshall
Level 1
Level 1

www.ccusergroup.com is the most popular and is managed by the Cisco ICM/IPCC usergroup.

/Jeff

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

I already have an login on that forum but still iam getting error when i try to browse any of it contents please help

Send an email to adminccusergroupcom and have them check the status of your account. There were some issues in the past but my understanding is that these were repaired.

/Jeff

Do you know of another, I don't think that is very good. This one has more info than that one.

I think I used to belong to that one but did not find it very useful.

thanks

I hear you. The value of ccusergroup is of the users. If/when we don't use it we don't get much value out of it. I think it's value is somewhat diluted by this list (which is a smattering of every Cisco 'contact center' product). I actually prefer the list categories of ccusergroup (though my spam filter does not).

The only other list that I'm aware of (with any activity) is Linkedin.com that has a group named "the Cisco voice" which is more business connection oriented rather than a troubleshooting/informational forum.

Anyone know of any others that I'm missing????

/Jeff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: