Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM 7.0(0), CTIOS, CTI OS Client don't login

wsol
Level 1
Level 1

I have next problem.

When I try connect stios agent desctop to stios, I take message that system offline.

and stios logs:

18:30:54.921 Client[00004]: HandleIO: Connection closed. (ERROR_NETNAME_DELETED),

ERROR:0x00000040.

18:30:54.921 XXX RCV CLIENT[00004]: eOnConnectionClosed

18:30:54.921 ClientMgr[1]::OnConnectionClosed, Client[00004]

18:31:09.031 Client[WS1-2368-2632]: HandleIO: Connection closed.

(ERROR_NETNAME_DELETED), ERROR:0x00000040.

18:31:09.031 XXX RCV CLIENT[WS1-2368-2632]: eOnConnectionClosed

18:31:09.031 ClientMgr[1]::OnConnectionClosed, Client[WS1-2368-2632]

15 Replies 15

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Can you ping the CTIos/PG by hostname?

Yes, I can.

adignan is on the right track. When you installed CTIOS client on the agent desktop, did you specify the name of the CTIOS Server or the IP Address. You will need to specify the name and the desktop should be able to resolve it to an IP Address. Apart from that, the port should be 42028 for both the servers. Can you post the cticlient logs

I tried hostname and ip address. Both case don't work. When i tried hostname, client host resolved name to ip address.

Log from CTIOS Client in the attachment

Basically, you should use hostname. Anywayz, you are beyond that. Is this a new install? or did this agent work before?

Check the following:

1. CTI Server Online

2. CTIOS Server Online

3. Agent configured properly (extn associated with pguser etc, agent in ICM config manager)

4. Device Target assigned for that extension and labels created for that extn in ICM config manager.

Are you you having this issue on just one desktop, or all of your desktops?

andy dignan - berbee

In all desktop.

And I don't login from CTItest utility.

Reason:

CTITest: 12:30:12 Trace: *** SET_AGENT_STATE_REQ failure response, err:10 (CF_PRIVILEGE_VIOLATION_ON_CALLING_DEVICE), periph err:0 after 0 ms. ***

Have you associated the agent ACD extension with the pguser in Call Manager?

Have you defined the ACD extension as the intrument for the Agent in Agent Explorer (ICM config mgr)?

Have you added the device target for the extension in Device Target Explorer (ICM config Manager) and have you created a label for the CM routing client for the device?

Yes I have.

If all CTIOS clients are affected, the problem must be on CTIOS server side, make sure CCM PIM, CTI server and CTIOS server are all active. If you are sure all configuratins are correct, try "exit_opc" under "opctest" to fresh PG/CTI configuration.

Wei

dapeople
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try creating a host file on the client machine with an entry for the CTIOS servers.

irfan_tariq
Level 1
Level 1

hi

first tell me which SR are you running on ICM 7 and which SR are you running on CTIOS . As same problem we faced in our LAB which is running ICM 7 SR 2 and CTIOS 7 with SR1 what we did we just re Cycle PG and then ?CTIOS server and it started work. I Think sometimes you have to do this

Did you get it resolved?

I'm also getting CF_PRIVILEGE_VIOLATION_ON_CALLING_DEVICE when I try CTItest.

Not sure what that means.

Yes, I did.

It's was fanny problem.

When I installed ICM, I configured one PG with 2 pim. But when I configured in configuration manager, I configured 2 PG.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: