cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM 7.2(6) or ICM 7.2(7)

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Can anyone shed some light on which one they prefer and why? Need to do an upgrade tonight and just haven't used ICM 7.2(7) yet and trying to gather some insight.

Thanks!

Chad

4 Replies 4

My current project is on 7.2.6 and we didn't see any reason to upgrade to 7.2.7 yet, we might in the near future, but nothing at the moment compels us to go there yet. I would go to 7.2.6 since it's been out longer, however I would feel pretty confident on either release.

david

AHMED Ali
Level 1
Level 1

We faced a post-route problem with 7.2.6 as agent was sucked at wrap-up state when performing post-route transfer, but when upgraded to 7.2.7 we got ACD OPC crashed in state of wrap-up.

We got ES 15 which fix OPC crash problem.

Don't know but I recommend to go to 7.2.7 if you don't have post-route configured in your system, as except post-route everything is good.

Regards,

Ahmed Rizk

We upgraded one of our customers from 7.2(4) ES3 to 7.2(7) and have no issues with this change.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks for all the input guys.

I upgraded to 7.2(7) and everything has been great!

Chad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: