cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM 7.5(6)ES73

john.miccio
Level 1
Level 1

I am running into Field Notice 63371 - Unable to Make Config Changes - UpdateAW Process Failure and was wondering if anyone has downloaded or has a link to ICM 7.5(6)ES73 and would be willing to share it.  Thanks in advance for the help.

7 Replies 7

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You might be already aware but if you are not, then pls note the ES is/will not be available on CCO Download page but if you indeed need that, you will have to open a TAC case so that TAC engineer can publish the same to you individually. I think it remains available for you to download up to 3 business days before it is removed.

Pls rate the post if the info helps.

GP.

Gajanan,

Thank you very much for your reply.  I am aware that you can't download the patch via CCO.  I was hoping to avoid opening a TAC case if at all possible so I was wondering if someone had already downloaded the patch and was willing to share. Thank you for your feedback.

John

You are Welcome John, but I would not recommend using other's ES. TAC team publishes ES only after complete investigation & sometime after getting BU's confirmation on the fixes incorporated to that particular case/issues. You might get the ES if someone shares but after using that ES, unfortunately if you end up in other issues, the risk is that your setup might get unsupported. To avoid such things, better way is to open a TAC case & get an authentic ES for yourself. There are chances that the ES is discontinued & is merged in next service release. As you might be aware, SR is more stable than ES.

Hope it helps, further ?

GP.

Gajanan,

I agree with everything you said and, typically, I would not go about getting a patch this way.  In this particular instance, I have run into this exact same issue before and feel confident that this ES will resolve the issue.  Additionally, my client has some extenuating circumstances that have forced me to take this approach.  Thanks again.

John

hassanalirazi
Level 1
Level 1

HI John,

We faced the same issue and was resolved in 7.5(10) its a minor upgrade so why dont you go for that?

Hassan

Hassan,

That was my original suggestion to the client however it was met with some resistance.  I am doing my best to convince them that upgrading to the latest version in the 7.5(x) level is the best way to go. 

John

7.5(10) is the safe harbour, and that's where you want to be for 7.5.

Regards,

Geoff