Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICM 7.5 Services are not UP.

Hello All,

I have installed and ICM 7.5 ,CUCM 6.1 along with CVP 7.0. There are some issues with services.

1> JTAPI Gateway(JGW1) is IDLE.

2>PG1A PGAGENT and PG2A PGAGENT Has message "LAST EMT ERROR [-519897068] THE CONNECTION HAS BEEN CLOSED BY THE REMOTE PROCESS"

3>CTIOS1 CTI SVR[CONNECTING/OFFLINE 172.26.131.103 CG PORT 44027], Attempting to connect to server, Previous connection manager has not yet stopped.

4> CTI Server is IDLE...

The moment I tried to login to CTIOS Desktop, all the buttons are disabled...

Please help to resolve the above issues..

Any reply is helpful.

Thanks,

Manish.

7 REPLIES
Green

Re: ICM 7.5 Services are not UP.

Certainly the key to your problem is the JTAPI gateway, since the PG, CG and CTIOS depend on that. I assume you have matching user and passwords? What do you see when you bounce JGW1? Enable trace in the command window so you can watch it. Do you see it connect to the CTI Manager on CUCM?

This is pretty basic stuff and would have been covered in your training. Perhaps you could refer back to your training manual.

Is this a lab system or a "to be" production system that you are just starting to bring up.

Regards,

Geoff

Green

Did you configure the DNP number in the Call Router. The PG won't go active unless the Router tells it to. In versions prior to 7.5 you used to check the PG boxes on the Call Router config, but now you need to add numbers.

Regards,

Geoff

Green

I meant DMP. Sorry.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!!

All the PGs, Jtapi gateway and CG are UP and running. The only 1 problem I am facing is , CTIOS Agent Desktop is Idle, The moment agent clicks the login button, feeds information then after a while nothing happens. and status is disconnected.

Any reply is helpful.

Thanks,

Manish

Green

examine the client side CTIOS logs

Regards

Geoff

I am having some strange similar problem.

Basically I have a lab sprawler, and I have 2 PG's on it. When I shutdown PG2 (MR PG) the CG1A goes to idle, and stays there. Any idea what would cause this?

Thanks,

Chad

Green

Chad, that's certainly unusual and just plain wrong. Shutting down one PG should not affect the other. I suppose you've been over the set up a few times.

If you use procmon and up the trace on all modules in the CTI service and shutdown PG2, does that trace indicate where the CTI shutdown message originates?

Regards,

Geoff

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content