Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM cti integration with Oracle CRM

hari chandran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I would like to know about ICM(CTI) integration with Oracle CRM, so that agents can get the screen pops about the customer information from Oracle DB.

I could able to find from google that we need to have an adapters. But don't have clarity on that, any explanation and documents highly appreciated..

Hari

2 Replies 2

Hi Hari,

Please refer the below mentioned document for more detail.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cisco_unified_crm_connector/maintenance/guide/Cisco_Unified_CRM_Connector_Implementation_and_Administration_Guide_for_Microsoft_CRM_Oracle_Peoplesoft_Salesforce-com.pdf

Regards,

Venkatesh

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for the documentation, but the CRM which i trying to integrated with ICM is Oracle R12 CRM, can you tell me wheather Oracle People soft and Oracle R12 CRM is same(i mean can we go with the same doc for Oracle R12) ?. Or if different can you please provide the any information for integrating the Oracle R12 CRM with Cisco. Any documentation will be really helpful..

regards,.

Hari

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: