Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM DB Lookup

DHILLIP A
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I need clarity on ICM DB Lookup, the scenario is as follows.

For post call survey we need to retrive Agent peripheral number from termination call detail table using routercallkey, routercallkeyday of the first call so that it can be used in the post call survey script based on that we can review the agent perfomance, kindly let me know this is possible.

5 Replies 5

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I'm shooting from the hip here, because I have not played with post call surveys.

There must be another way. The call went to the agent and is under control of CVP and then was sent to the post call survey VXML app. So call variables are persistent. Can't the agent peripheral number be passed into the VXML app?

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Thank You, yes the call variables and ECC Variables will be persistent but the post call survey application will be invoked once the agent disconnects the call by default, so we cannot set the agent ID(agent pheripheral number) to peripheral variable in the primary script before ftransferring it to the agent, because of this limitation we are trying to retrive the agent pheripheral number using the router call keys of the primary call passed using the peripheral variable to the post call script and retrive from termination call details table

Regards,

Dhillip.A

Maybe this is not an option, but ideally I would suggest you have a custom CTI desktop application write the agent# to the call object's ECC space on CTI OS. I believe that would make it into the variable space for post call survey...  I know in my current environment when we write to the variable space while on a call the data makes it into Variable fields of the TCD/RCD tables just fine.

This is the way I would do it too and have done it in the past.  This is about 3 years back, but we tried doing a DB lookup in the TCD and it was just inconsistent, customizing the desktop was the best bet.

david

Mark Cockrell
Level 1
Level 1

Assuming you're using set survey dnis to fire off the survey you won't be able to connect the records by RCK / RCKD.  The only item that persists in the new call record is the media id ECC Variable.  (This is 7.x, it could be different in 8+).