ICM Domain Manager - Error

subagyobagus
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, 

I'm trying to Install ICM 8.0(1a),

my environment is Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, Service Pack 1,

before installing ICM, I run Domain Manager and the error occurs,

The error message is "Error validating the Active Directory environment. Unable to load current domain information."

is it need specific configuration at active directory to instal ICM?

can anyone help this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

6 Replies 6

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

have you added this machine to the domain?

are you logged in as Domain admin or similar rea/write role in the machine?

what is the functional level of the AD?

Regards,

Chintan

I got the same error, I was wondering if you solve it? I have a cisco cce version 10.5 in windows server 2008 R2 SP1, I already logged in as Domain Admin, added the machine to the domain, but cannot run domain manager... so, the question do I have to activate a specific function at AD?

hope to hear from you soon

Have you added this machine under UCCE Servers OU list in AD.

Hello

Thanks for your reply... I have already solved the problem.. Yes I had added UCCE Servers in AD, but I didn't logged UCCE servers with Domain from AD

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

I have similar issue the domain account used for installation and other stuff has all the required rites and I am able to login to other Rogger with same account fine.But my A side rogger I can login but cant access ICMDBA or SQL DB at all.

Do I have to rebuild the Rogger again dont know what is wrong the windows team says all good

Regards,

DJ

Hi DJ,

Please make sure are logging using domain account can you verify  in cmd  “ whoami”

C:\Users\Administrator>whoami

uccelab\administrator

second option :

open the domain manager and add

under facility and instance   - security group members

add Cisco_icm_config , Facility_setup

if  the problem continues – please remove the server from domain and add it back .

Thanks ,

S. Ram

Regards,
Ram.S
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: