Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ICM dynamic label transfer

For UCCE 8.X can anyone share info on how exactly a transfer happens using dynamic label.  We are transferring out to 800 no and somehow the calls sent out are not matching what is being received at the other end. 

• Contact Center
7 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

The call is routed back to

The call is routed back to the routing client i.e. CVP or CUCM (wherever call arrived from) and follows dial-plan configured on the routing client i.e. CUCM Route pattern in matching partition or if CVP is involved either CUSP/CUPS/CVP dial-plan. If you are doing REFER transfer with CVP then the call gets routed back to the originating device i.e. ingress GW and a dial-peer is matched.

Chris

Do you know, if the dynamic

Do you know, if the dynamic label holds the leg after transferring outside. I have target requery enabled and it seems to come back after the call is over.

Yes, in order to release it

Yes, in order to release it you need to do REFER transfer to Label (typical recommended) for blind transfers.

Chris

Ok, so as I understand do I

Ok, so as I understand do I need to send it in the dynamic label with rf appended it it. So if I am transferring to 

918001234567 do I do "rf918001234567" in dynamic label. Will this automatically work or do I need anhy additional changes through OPS console. 

Also is it recommeded to enable target requery.

Correct use RF, you don't

Correct use RF, you don't need anything on CVP side, you need to make sure your routing clients can route the calls. For example when he call is referred back to ingress GW, you need to ensure the GW has matching dial-peer that can route the call. If you are using sigDigits you need to ensure the sigDigits are part o the destination-pattern, etc.

Chris

How about target requery ?

How about target requery ?

Refer does not need/use

Refer does not need/use requery, this about it as blind transfer and no way of pulling it back. So, requery should not be checked on the label when using refer.

Chris 

Views
Helpful
Replies