cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM integration with Avaya with AES and CMS

kiarash.kazemi
Level 1
Level 1

My customer is using Cisco ICM 7(0) SR3 which is integtrated  to an Avaya ACD using EAS and CMS. This has been Live for a year, recently they have been trying to attain Agent not ready reason codes however ICM only receives zero's instead of the reason code. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this or if there is a setting on the PG or the Avaya that could be changed in order for ICM to receive the Agent not ready codes.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Klarash,

Thanks for closing the loop. Please mark the question as answered for future and other people their reference.

Thanks,

/Cedric

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Alok Mohanty
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kazemi

When you are referring to reason codes,could u give an extract/example what kind of reason code you are expecting.

If incase u are not referring proper Agent status code please check hashin records in PIM logs

please traverse through using Agent Id/Xtn and see if there are any messages of the records being ignored

Thanks

Alok

Hi Alok,

Thanks for the response. I was after the Not Ready reason codes like the onese used when agents go for a break, they were just being passed to ICM as 0.   I got this working with TAC's support. Here is the answer for anyone else struggling with this.

"I have found this setting to correct this issue.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ctios/ctios7_5/install/guide/cti75smg.pdf

page 100 - shows a value should set NotReadyReasonRequired DWORD Value  On all switches except IPCC, when enabled (1)"

Thanks,

Kiarash

Hi Klarash,

Thanks for closing the loop. Please mark the question as answered for future and other people their reference.

Thanks,

/Cedric

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: