If you are using ICM only, not IPCC, you can use the Partitioning feature to have fot until 5 customers in one ICM deployment, but, I think that the webview reports are shared between all the customers/instances.
If you are using IPCC (Enterprise) you can use Management Portal, a new component that allows the partitioning that you are requiring.
If you would like to have a lot of customers, you can try to use ICM/IPCC Hosted versions, but those versions are planned for telcos or great Contact Center resellers.
In another post in this forum, there is a solution that allows the Webview partitioning, but you will need some extra configuration:
One Cisco engineer showed me a workaround in IPCC 7.0 to segregate departments inside an enterprise, which is not supported by TAC. However it works.
(1) Create ICM objects with department keyword in EnterpriseName, for example, Dept1_Skillxxx.
(2) Create a new awdb for each department, for example, dept1_awdb, transfer database schema (from 'ent1_awdb') into the new DB.
(3) Modify all real time views, make sure they point to 'ent1_awdb', For all configuration views, add where statement to filter information for the department only. Like:
Create view Skill_Group
As Select * from ent1_awdb..t_Skill_Group
where EnterpriseName like '%dept1%'
(4) Run ICM setup in webview server to add a new instance 'dept1'.
(5) Back to HDS, add group 'dept1_service' into SQL login, and allow it access all views of 'dept1_awdb'.
(6) Go to URL https://webview/dept1, and create skill group report, it will ony show the skill groups named with 'dept1'.
This would be for IPCC Enterprise not ICM and I looking at 3-5 customers to start with. What is the difference between IPCC Enterprise and IPCC Hosted? Thank you for the information, this was very helpful.
The differences between Enterprise and Hosted are, aminly, the way of deployment of the IPCC solution. Hosted is thinked for Service Provider to resell the service: ypu can have got a lot of customers with different IPCC Instances.
I think that in your case you would use IPCC Enterprise with Management Potal for the three customer partitioning. The traditional Partitioning approach on ICM is not supported with IPCC Enterprise.
Take a look to this documents related Management Portal:
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...