Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM needed for IPCC??

dehghan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am going to order a IPCC bundle with IVR, IQM and agents. IS IPCC itself a software or is it a solution?. Is it capable of ACD functionality or any thing else. Does IPCC bundle include any other functionality like outbound dialing and web collaboration.

Thanks

Mahdi

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

IPCC enterprise is a solution, which includes ICM components, Cisco CallManager, ICM PG for CallManager, Cisco IP-IVR or CVP, and an option for Desktop either ctiOS, CAD or CTIToolkit. The outbound dialer, callback, web option, email manager are additional add-ons.

Check this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/index.html

Chris

Thanks for the reply

I have used the dynamic configuration tool and included the ipcc bundle. I have included the media kit and iqm and licenses for agents but I dont see any ICM component.Is this included in the media kit.??

thanks

Hi,

When your order IPCC Enterprise, you would like to order the mediakit that you are going to install (7.0, 7.1, o System IPCC Enterprise), you would like to select de IPCE-SRV which correspond to ICM software, Cisco IP/IVR or Cisco Queue Manager (software base and the ports that you are going to use to queue calls and self-service applications) and the number and type (standard, enhanced or premium) of agents that your deployment is going to cover.

You can add too, ports for outbound option (outbound calls) and agents for multichannel options: email or web. Please, keep in mind that Email Manager and Coolaboration Server has entered in the EOL period. There are new codes for these functionalities.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

IPCC enterprise is a soluntion..agreed, but for smaller enterprises, does cisco offer IPCC as a stand alone software?

PFA diagram, showing a contact center which does not have all of the above mentioned components.

Can you send across a diagram, which has all the above mentioned components and componets from the PSTN clouds like NIC, IXC switch.

We want to look at this from a service provider's view.

Cico also offers IPCC Express which supports up to 300 agents, perhaps this is what you are referring to. With Express solution you can have either a single server, or multiple if High Availability is required.

For the architecture of both systems I would refer you to Cisco's SRND doc, as Cisco has put the effort to create these to help answer these type of questions:

www.cisco.com/go/srnd

you can find IPCC Enterprise 7.0/7.1 SRND as well as IPCC Express 4.0/4.5.

HTH,

Chris