Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ICM Reskilling Tool

Guys,

we are using ICM 7.5 with UCCE and just wanted to check if we can changed the ADS settings through the reskilling tool, because the customer changes the ADS very frequently and they change the skillgrp of agents through the reskilling tool but for Agent Desk Settings we have to do it through the ICM Config manager,,

so just wanted to make our life easier by giving them some sort of link so that they can change it themselves.

Any Help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

AR

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Not possible, you can create

Not possible, you can create a custom role for them and give them a very limited access to config manager.

david

Hi, no, there's no such thing

Hi, no, there's no such thing I am afraid. The only supported way is to use the Config Manager. There is no configuration API so you cannot build your application either. G.

4 REPLIES

Not possible, you can create

Not possible, you can create a custom role for them and give them a very limited access to config manager.

david

Thanks for response, is it

Thanks for response, is it possible to give limited access of config manager, so that they donot access the system and some sort of URL is provided to them so they can modify the settings through it.

All I am looking for is not to provide them access to the machine

Hi, no, there's no such thing

Hi, no, there's no such thing I am afraid. The only supported way is to use the Config Manager. There is no configuration API so you cannot build your application either. G.

Hello AR,What's the reason

Hello AR,

What's the reason they change ADS often? Probably you will finde another solution to prevent of changing ADS. No one of our customer has a need to change the ADS on their daily business.

regards, Matthias

Views
Helpful
Replies