cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM script

plotnikov_alex
Level 1
Level 1

Anybody know where is (in what FOLDER) located ICM scripts on ICM machine?

Thanks advance

Alex

8 Replies 8

It is not saved in any folder. It is in the database. If you want to save a copy, go into ICM Script editor and open the script and export the script to wherever you want to. That is the right way.

Please rate posts

Is it no way to move/remove script to another location?

Another words if I go to client, should I certainly see all his scripts from ICM script editor menu "File/open"?

Alex

AFAIK, I always had to export the scripts. The scripts are in the Database and not in any folder.

Just wondering, but why would you want to move a script to another location? Are you talking about another instance of ICM?

At anyrate, you should be able to view all scripts within the cust/instance from any AW, client or distributor.

Sounds like the AW might be having some issues.

I don't want to move scripts, but have to go to one of our clients soon..

Guys, which had configured IPCC, changed work long time ago and how all this mess works, nobody knows exactly :)

And for this reason i'm not sure, that all ICM scripts are in the place where they must be.

And by the way, they have duplexed configuration..

So I'd like to ask, is it no difference from which machine I'll see scripts from script editor and how interaction between scripts on two machines works (scripts are identical?)?

Alex

Scripts are the same in duplex. All from the same source. All the stuff is taken from the active logger.

Thanks a lot, it means that I could see all scripts from any machine isn't it?

Please see post about RONA - can't make the call return to agent, though half of problem is done -the call ir rerouted to RONA script, but never returned to agent when agent is ready again...

Thanks again,

Alex

Yes, As long as you have the AW client installed, then you can see the scripts from anywhere. It goes through the distributor process to get the scripts.

I will check out your RONA Post now

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: