Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Scripting - Setting Priority in Queue to Node

RaymonKhan
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Team,

I am running UCCE 7.5.10 with IPIVR and my question is about setting Priority within the Queue to Node. My goal is: When a call to a special DNIS enters the call center, it recieves priority to other Sales calls waiting in queue and will go to agents in Sales_Tier1_SG and Sales_Tier2_SG. I have not used the priority option or multiple skill groups within a "Queue to SG" node before so I am seeking validation that it will function as expected. I have the attached the proposed segment of scripting. Please advise me. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Raymon Khan

Contact Center Network Engineer

Infinity Sales Group, LLC

5201 Congress Ave.

Boca Raton, FL 33487
O: (561) 665-4310 ext. 1185
C: (561) 880-5426
rkhan@infsalesgroup.com

inet_priority.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yep you got it, the only thing I would ask is are the Tier_1 and Tier_2 skilled by people also in the Sales_In SG?  Regardless, this will work based on what you've posted.

david

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

That should work, but can you post a screenshot of the QtoSG nodes to ensure you actually have a different priority?

david

Yep you got it, the only thing I would ask is are the Tier_1 and Tier_2 skilled by people also in the Sales_In SG?  Regardless, this will work based on what you've posted.

david

Yes, all agents are skilled for Sales_In_SG. An agent skilled for Tier1 or Tier2 will also be skilled for Sales_In_SG.

Thanks for the help