Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ICM_ Skill Group Half Hour table - Total calls offered

Hi,

I would like to know what is the formule / fields that can be used to pull the "total calls offered" count from SG half hour table.

Currently in my customized report, I have been using "RouterCallsOffered" as Total calls offered. But from my SL calculations, "SL calls offered - (ServiceLevelCallsOffered)" value is high. i belive,Ideally it should not be the case .

Could somebody please suggest me on this.

Thanks,

Jayaprakash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I would not use the RouterCallsOffered. It has the potential to double-count calls. From the Schema guide (a report designer's best friend):

The number of calls routed or queued for the Skill Group in thehalf-hour interval. This value is set by the Call Router.

This value is incremented by:

•CallType short calls, which are counted as abandoned for SkillGroups. (There is no short call count in the Skill_Group_Real_Timetable.)

•Calls that are cancelled bis Cancel Queue node and re-queued tothe same Skill Group

•Calls that are routed to a Skill Group, re-queried, and re-queued tothe same Skill Group

This field does not include local ACD calls, not routed by UnifiedICM. Such calls are counted in the CallsOffered field of Skill_Grouptables.

CallsOffered would be a better measure of the total inbound calls. If you're using an "IPCC System PG" (Call Manager), then the call is counted as Offered as soon as it's sent to the Skill Group.

Keep in mind if you have scripting that queues to multiple Skill Groups, each Skill Group will have their CallsOffered incremented when the call arrives in Queue, or at a Select node, or whatever.

Personally, I'm much more likely to gather CallsOffered stats from Call Type reports than from Skill Group reports. There's less opportunity for double counting, and I can get statistics for calls that never even make it to queue.

-Jameson

-Jameson
3 REPLIES

CallsOffered always increases when the call type is originally assigned.

ServiceLevelCallsOffered increases when one of a few things occurs -

1. The call is answered by an agent before the service level threshold expires (ServiceLevelCalls will increment at the same time)
  2. The call is abandoned before the service level threshold expires (ServiceLevelAband will incremement at the same time)
  3. The call is RONA (Redirected On No Answer) before the service level threshold expires
  4. The call reaches the service level threshold before being answered/abandoned/etc.

CallsOffered will always be the most accurate count of the number of calls that were offered within a half hour interval.

ServiceLevelCallsOffered will often include calls that were actually offered originally in the previous half hour interval. You should still use ServiceLevelCallsOffered in service level calculations, as a single call will always be counted as ServiceLevelCallsOffered and ServiceLevelCalls within the same interval, assuming the call was answered within the SL.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Thanks Jameson for your reply !!

I also would like to understand how "RouterCallsOffered" is being captured ?? Will it has all the complete calls that were came for specific interval irrespective of SL logic ??

Would like to know from SG half hour table, which could be the best field / fields that can be used to calculete the total calls count for specific interval.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Jayaprakash

I would not use the RouterCallsOffered. It has the potential to double-count calls. From the Schema guide (a report designer's best friend):

The number of calls routed or queued for the Skill Group in thehalf-hour interval. This value is set by the Call Router.

This value is incremented by:

•CallType short calls, which are counted as abandoned for SkillGroups. (There is no short call count in the Skill_Group_Real_Timetable.)

•Calls that are cancelled bis Cancel Queue node and re-queued tothe same Skill Group

•Calls that are routed to a Skill Group, re-queried, and re-queued tothe same Skill Group

This field does not include local ACD calls, not routed by UnifiedICM. Such calls are counted in the CallsOffered field of Skill_Grouptables.

CallsOffered would be a better measure of the total inbound calls. If you're using an "IPCC System PG" (Call Manager), then the call is counted as Offered as soon as it's sent to the Skill Group.

Keep in mind if you have scripting that queues to multiple Skill Groups, each Skill Group will have their CallsOffered incremented when the call arrives in Queue, or at a Select node, or whatever.

Personally, I'm much more likely to gather CallsOffered stats from Call Type reports than from Skill Group reports. There's less opportunity for double counting, and I can get statistics for calls that never even make it to queue.

-Jameson

-Jameson
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content