Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICM user list and CUIC

Hi all,

I would like to hear some precious opinion and advice about the CUIC. Currently we have ICM 8.5(3) and CUIC 8.5(2). I understand that when we created a supervisor account in Agent Explorer, an AD user account will also be created in the IPCC Domain Controller Active Directory under the ICM OU. The CUIC user list will also reflected this user as well.

However, if there is an user, who only wants to view the CUIC reports and we do not want him to hold a "Supervisor" account in ICM, can we just create an account under ICM configuration Manager > List Tools > User List? I tried creating 1 account in User List and access Webview permission right to this account. Although this account was created in the AD, but I could not find this user in CUIC User List. I even tried creating an AD user account in the same ICM OU, I still couldn't see it in CUIC.

Anyone has any clue about this issue? Appreciate any help and advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Eric

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ICM user list and CUIC

Hi Eric,

Once you create the user through ICM user list, please login to CUIC once using the new userid (icm doamin name\user id) and then log out.

After the above exercise, login back as an admin and you can see the created user in CUIC and then go ahead and assign the required permissions.

Regards

Nidheesh Pavithran

3 REPLIES

ICM user list and CUIC

That's not going to work you will have to create them in CUIC and then give them access to just that report.  It might be a lot easier just to give that person a permalink to a dashboard which has that report.  A lot easier to manage and no need for login account.

david  

ICM user list and CUIC

Hi Eric,

Once you create the user through ICM user list, please login to CUIC once using the new userid (icm doamin name\user id) and then log out.

After the above exercise, login back as an admin and you can see the created user in CUIC and then go ahead and assign the required permissions.

Regards

Nidheesh Pavithran

ICM user list and CUIC

Hi Nidheesh.

Thanks for your help and advice. It is really helpful. I could see the user account after following your steps. Thank you so much!

Regards,

Eric

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content