Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM VRU Script - Unable to play certain .wav files

Tan Jay Sern
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I am running CVP microapp to play media files, the VRU script name is (PM,message,S). However, only certain .wav files can be played. When I change the "message" wav file to another wav file ie. those provided by my instructor, it works.

When I tried to record a speech or convert some audio file into .wav format and store it into my media server, it would not play and causes my IP communicator to crash.

Please advise, appreciate your help.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

well technically, it's not only the G.711 uLaw but certainly not PCM. You can try uLaw or aLaw or G.729r8.

G.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

can you tell us more about the format of the wav file that does not work. Is it saved as a G.711 uLaw one?

G.

Thanks for the reply.

The ones that could not work are in PCM format, the ones that work are in uLaw format. Does it only works in uLaw format?

Regards

Hi,

well technically, it's not only the G.711 uLaw but certainly not PCM. You can try uLaw or aLaw or G.729r8.

G.

Oh yeah, thanks alot, its working now

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: