Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Inactive barge-in and intercept keys on CSD- Please Help

Hi,

I have installed Cisco supervisor desktop on a PC.The supervisor can see the agent as the meber of his team, but can't use the barge-in and intercept keys as these are showing inactive(greyed out).

Whenevr the agent(CAD on other PC) changes its state, the supervisor can clearly see in the CSD.

This is IPCCX6.0 prem setup with CCM 4.3(1)

CAd and CSD are running on two different PC.Supervisor on one PC using CSD is trying to barge-in/intercept agent using CAD on another PC.

What is the problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Green

Re: Inactive barge-in and intercept keys on CSD- Please Help

As was noted before, CSD includes CAD. Remove the agent and install the Supervisor. It has everything.

Regards,

Geoff

7 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

The supervisor must be running CAD and CSD to perform call barge or conference functionality.

PC1 (Agent) = CAD

PC2 (Supervisor) = CAD + CSD

Community Member

Hi,

thanks.

I also read people mentioning on the forum, that barge-in/intercept for a supervisor would be possible only if the supervisor runs CSD and also on his phone has the agents line configured as shared line.

How correct is this?

Green

Shared line - Incorrect.

Regards,

Geoff

Community Member

Hi,

Strangely I am not able to install CAD & CSd on the same PC.I tried the following combinations.

1)fist installed CAD then getting error while installing CSD.

2)fist installed CSD then getting error while installing CAD.

Both the time I get the error "A conflicting application has been detected.See product information for a list of valid configurations".

By the way I have IPcommunicator also installed on this PC. Is this the one causing problem?

Any suggestions!!

Green

As was noted before, CSD includes CAD. Remove the agent and install the Supervisor. It has everything.

Regards,

Geoff

Community Member

Hi,

i am facing the same problem in CSD 7.2 with ICM 7.2 and CCM 6.1. I have installed CSD n it installed CAD too. So you mean to run CAD n CSD simultanously with agent ID and Supervisor ID or just to install.

VIP Super Bronze

The supervisor must be logged in to CAD and CSD with the supervisor's credentials.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content