Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

incoming calls random bad connections

UCM 6.1(2)

UCCX 5.0

Cisco 7941's

Just recently added an ACD group across a WAN. They previously did not have IP phones. 10% of their incoming calls break up like a cell phone. The caller can here the agent perfectly, but the agent hears the garbled connection. The agent calls back the person and has no issues. Since all they take is incoming ACD calls, I'm not sure if it's incoming in general or something to do with UCCX. We've verified no packet loss. Our agents on the local side of the WAN are not having these issues. I have a Gig link connecting the two sites, so there are no bandwidth issues. I verified this is with both headset and handset. Any ideas?

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: incoming calls random bad connections

Was there any upgrade or configuration change on the Contact Centre Express or CallManager around the time that this problem started happening? Were new voice gateways introduced around this time?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps1846/product_data_sheet0900aecd805e1d54.html

Re: incoming calls random bad connections

UCCX upgrade from 4.5 to 5.0.2

UCM upgrade from 5.x to 6.1

No new VGs were introduced. 100 people at different site utilizing these same VGs and circuits and not experiencing these issues.

Views
Helpful
Replies