Views
Helpful
Replies

Inconsistent JTAPI version between IP-IVR and CUCM

antonio.vazquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we are experiencing a problem between CUCM and IP-IVR. Each time we try to log on IP-IVR administration, we can observe a message indicating that JTAPI versions between CUCM and IP-IVR are inconsistent. We have tried to synchronize versions using synchronize task from IP-IVR administration unsuccesfully.

The IP-IVR works fine, but the message is so annoying.

Any ideas?

Regards

4 Replies 4

Ryan LaFountain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are using a Linux CUCM and the associated IP IVR version for this, go to Start->Run and type 'cet'

Click No at the prompt

Click on ClusterDependentConfig

Double click on the node you are working on. Most likely the one with Key Value of 1

Click on the ClusterDependentConfig tab

Match the string next to JTAPI version to what is found in the jcu*.log in C:\

You may have multiple jcu.log files, so open up jcuCurrentLog.txt to see which one is the current log file.

It should take the form of "7.1(2.10000)-3" or similar.

Post back if you are not using a Linux version of CUCM and I'll give you the process for Windows.

Hi,

JTAPI Version appears as Unknown and when try to resynchronize IP-IVR, I receive an error indicating that the JTAPI client cannot be resynchronized. In the JCU*.log appears the following message:

31: 2009-10-23 13:32:40.468+0200 installJtapiClient() unable to install jtapi client: installJtapiClient() Unable to install jtapi.jar in: C:\WINNT\java\lib\jtapi.jar

Is there a possibility that this is a bug in the JTAPI Installer.

I have using CUCM 6.0.1.2000-3 and IP-IVR 5.02 (SR2)

Regards,

Antonio

cronier.remy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Do you upgrade your CUCM recently ?

You can try to install the JTAPI plugin from your CUCM on your UCCX.

Then restart it and have a look.

If you are in lab environment and your are working on VMWARE, you can have a look on the regsitry, there is a key to change but do not remember now.

Rate please

Rémy

I just have a question how to do this: install the JTAPI plugin from your CUCM on your UCCX?

Thanks 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: