Views
Helpful
Replies

Increase ring time on Agent phones

pratik.rb
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Pros,

I have a IPCC Express 4.0 Setup with CAD 6.1. When call gets queued to a agent, if he does not answer in 3 rings, the calls gets redirected to next available agent & this agent goes to not ready state.

Now, I want to increase the 3 rings to 5 rings. Is this possible? And if yes, then how can I do the same?

Regards,

Pratik

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

In the properties of the "Select Resource Step" or the "Connect" step if you have "Connect" set to false in the "Select Resource Step" you will see a "Timeout" field. The default is 10 seconds. That is what controls how long the phone will ring at the agents desk.

Make sure the timer is lower than the IP Phone Ring No Answer if you have voicemail on the agents line (i would recommend having no voicemail on agent line).

see attached screen shot.

please rate helpful posts.

adignan -

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

In the properties of the "Select Resource Step" or the "Connect" step if you have "Connect" set to false in the "Select Resource Step" you will see a "Timeout" field. The default is 10 seconds. That is what controls how long the phone will ring at the agents desk.

Make sure the timer is lower than the IP Phone Ring No Answer if you have voicemail on the agents line (i would recommend having no voicemail on agent line).

see attached screen shot.

please rate helpful posts.

adignan -

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: