Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Install ICD on CRA 3.5

Hi,

I am new with IPCC Express.

I want deploy IP Telephony for my company run as contact center.

Our need is: when customers call to our phone number, they here welcome and one in group of ip phone will ring .

So i choice icd.aef script.

I searched but only find "Install ICD with CRA2.2".

Any one know how to install icd on CRA v3.5?

Thanks alot

9 Replies 9

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

ICD is the old name for IPCC Express. You can install IPCC Express, ICD, for version 2.2 (a very, very old and basic featured version, or for version 3.5.

I you have licenses for CRA v3.5, you can use the Cisco IPCC Express instalayion guide for version 3.5. Which licenses of CRA, ICD or IPCC Express you have?

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi Juan Luis,

You give me useful informations.

I installed CRA admin, i deploy aa.aef script and successful. But this script can not manage call. So i want to deploy icd.aef script.

Do you know how to deploy this script ?

I have problem with icd script, i read the guide but i can not find "event service desk" which is used to controls incoming Cisco IP ICD calls.

Any one know how to add trigger when using icd.aef script?

Thank first

Hi,

I can summarize a litle bit how to deploy icd.aef. This is a very simple call center script: first plays a welcome prompt and the queue the call to a CSQ. If there are no available agents, it plays a queue prompt and it makes a non end process in queue (promt message and prompt music message, until there is an available agent.

To deploy icd.aef, you will need to create an Application, and associte to that application an script, in your case icd.aef, you associate to that application a JTAPI trigger and it would work.

You have to install on agent PC the Cisco Agent Desktop application. There is information regarding this application in the links that I posted you.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi,

I deploy icd.aef script with following step

1. Start with Subsystems --> Jtapi

a) Create a CTI Port Group

2. Subsystem --> ICD

a) Create a CSQ which you need to queue the call to in the icd.aef.

b) configure Skills/Resouce Groups

3. Applications --> Configure Applications

Add a new application. Select Cisco Script, provide the necessary information and use the script "icd.aef" and then the required parameters.

4. Add a JTAPI trigger

Now i place the call.

When i call to 1801( IP Phone number), the call is ok.

When i call to 1800(CTI Route Point), I hear welcome"Thanks you for calling..." but after 1 ring, i hear"Sorry, our system is unavailable", and all ip phone is not ring .

Do you know how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Hi,

If your agent is not ready, could hear the queue message and the queued music?

I assume that the problem appears when you call to the Route Point and the agent is ready. When this occurs, IPCC Express transfers the call from the CTI Port to the agent phone. You have to check in the Device Pools, Partitions and Calling Search spaces are right for the CTI Ports and agents. Check too the codecs between the CTI Ports and the agent phone.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi,

When add CTI Port, in Device Pool, there is only one choice "Default"

I see nothing in Calling Search Space so i have only one choice "None"

What is "Partitions", "codecs between CTI port and agent phone"?

I send you file describe my config.

I think some problem with CTI Port.

Thanks first

Hi,

My demand is: we have 50 IP Phone with number 1800-1850. I want when customer call to our office, callmanager+ipcc will distribute call to agent.

How many CTI Port, CTI Route Point need to be created?

How to config partition, calling search space, device pool in simplest case?

Thanks for help

Hi,

I have been taking a look to your config and I think that you don't have to associate the 1801 extension to the JTAPI user as ICD extension.

To add an agent to IPCC Express you have to to this process (undone the association to jtapi user and change it to this new one):

- Add the physical devide to the rmuser.

- Create a CallManager user, associate it to the above device and select the 'ICD Extension' check.

- After that, you could see the new agent as a resource in IPCC Express.

- Config the skills for this new resource.

If you don?t have set up partitions or calling search spaces in your CallManager you will not have problems.

Are you planning that all the people in the office uses Cisco Agent Desktop, i.e, they have an agent role?

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: