Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing CAD 7.5(8) on Windows 7

I'm trying to install CAD 7.5(8) on Windows 7.  This version is supposed to be compatible with Windows 7.  However, when I try to install I get the following error:

File 'sllapi.dll' can not be found.  Make sure the file is on target system or installed already.

I have also attempted this install on two different Windows XP systems with SP3.  I get the same error.

I have searched through this support Community, Cisco.com, google and I just can't find anything on it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

5 REPLIES
Green

Re: Installing CAD 7.5(8) on Windows 7

What exactly are you doing? Are you downloading the Agent.msi file from the CAD Tomcat server and trying to run that?

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks for replying.  No I downloaded from Cisco.com.

Green

What did you download? The CAD installation media? The whole server package, MSDE (SQL Express) installer etc?

Are you trying to install this on a PC rather than a Windows Server 2003 OS?

Are you sure that is OK? When you say it's supposed to be compatible with Windows 7 I believe that means the clients can run on a PC under Windows 7.

Regards,

Geoff

I am trying to install the client on a window 7 PC.  The file is                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              setup_CAD_758.exe from www.cisco.com

Green

The client comes from the Server install.

http://:8088/TUP/CAD/Install.htm

Download either the agent or supervisor and install.

Regards,

Geoff

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content