Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Installing contact center enterprise 6.0 in new server and upgrading to 7.0

Hi,

I am trying to install contact center enterprise 6.0 into a new server ( earlier both call manage 4.3  and enterprise 6.0 were in the same BOX). So now i am upgrading cucm4.3 to 7.0 and installing enterprise 6.0 onto a new server taking backup from the old server and restoring in the new server. and after that i am planning to upgrade the Enterprise version to 7.0. Is this the right way or there is any other way.

5 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Installing contact center enterprise 6.0 in new server and u

Take a look at the 7.0 Upgrade Guide for your options. You'll be looking for Tech Refresh.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_7_0/installation/guide/Upgrade_Guide.pdf

Is there any reason why you are not upgrading to UCCE 7.5 which is compatible with UCM 7.0?

Green

jpsweeney77 is correct.

The highest UCM that 7.2(x) UCCE (the last in the 7.0 series) you can use is 6.1(x).

If you want to use CUCM 7.x, you need to be on UCCE 7.5 or UCCE 8.0. See Compatibility matrix (link in next post).

Regards,

Geoff

Green

I really apolozie for delayed reply. the issue was totalyy different and its actually a wrong question to ask. Sorry for bothering you guys.

Green

No worries. We had fun.

Regards,

Geoff

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content