Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing Dbworker

mohsin.kazi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need to enable Dbworker on our ICM 7.2 SR 4 which was recently upgraded from ICM 7.0 SR4. Does this mean that i will need to uninstall the patches and re-run the setup to enable Database Routing and then re-install ICM 7.2 SR4 again?

I would appreciate a quick response on the above.

Thanks

Mohsin kazi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I understand your concern - running 7.0 setup and "adding" a component after ICM has been patched. But you would not do this from the CD - you would run ICMSetup.exe from the C:\icm\bin directory, edit the Call Router and check DB Lookup.

Do you have a lab system to check this in before applying it to production. If not, why not? ;-)

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

No, you should be able to re-run setup and just install the dbworker on the rogger.

david

Can i run the ICM 7.0 Setup and edit the router config to enable dbworker, with ICM 7.2 SR 4 installed

I understand your concern - running 7.0 setup and "adding" a component after ICM has been patched. But you would not do this from the CD - you would run ICMSetup.exe from the C:\icm\bin directory, edit the Call Router and check DB Lookup.

Do you have a lab system to check this in before applying it to production. If not, why not? ;-)

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: