Views
Helpful
Replies

Integer to String conversion

conoufri
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is there a way to convert an Integer Parameter to a String and save it into a String Parameter, in IPCC Express 3.5?

Regards,

Christos

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can accomplish this by executing the Java method, use Execute Jave Method step, I don't remember exactly which method to use, but there should be one pre-defined.

Chris

View solution in original post

swright
Level 1
Level 1

I have been using this script successfully as a subflow called from my main script. If you want to keep the original integer value, create a temp integer value and use that instead, Use the Set step to set the temp variable's value to the original integer value.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can accomplish this by executing the Java method, use Execute Jave Method step, I don't remember exactly which method to use, but there should be one pre-defined.

Chris

Thx a lot for your help.

Regards,

C.

swright
Level 1
Level 1

I have been using this script successfully as a subflow called from my main script. If you want to keep the original integer value, create a temp integer value and use that instead, Use the Set step to set the temp variable's value to the original integer value.

Thx a lot for the info and file.

Regards,

C.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: