Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Integrating UCCX with Presence - Unable to Add Users to Contacts List

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate UCCX with Presence via the Desktop Administrator. I have created an enduser (LDAP Sync) and assigned the user a Service Profile which includes the Directory UC Service for LDAP, have tried both LDAP and GC configuration.

I can make the connection the Presence Cluster, validation works. However I'm hitting the "CDAUI2067 Search did not complete successfully, and only partial results are displayed. Contact technical support." When trying to add users to the Contact List. Seems like the BUG ID CSCtg94342? However there is no reference to this bug id for UCCX 10.0 only 7.1

Has anyone successfully integrated UCCX 10 with IMP10? If so, please advise the UC Service/Profile configuration for the End User.

Thanks

Ben

4 REPLIES

Hi Ben,did you manage to

Hi Ben,

did you manage to integrate the Presence 10 and UCCX 10?

I cannot configure the Presence integration on Cisco Desktop Administrator - I get the following message:

"CDAUI2034 Invalid Cisco Unified Presence Cluster user credentials. Configured user must be able to run SOAP queries. "

I use the user that is enabled for IM and Presence service. I can login to the Jabber client using this account.

Do you know what could be the problem?

Thanks,
Milan

Hi Milan, I havent looked

Hi Milan,

I havent looked into it any further. In the next couple of weeks I'll revisit it. If I make any progress, I will post here.

Cheers

Ben

Hi Ben,when configured Client

Hi Ben,

when configured Client type CAD, I didn't uncheck Version Check Required.

Now I can complete configuration in Cisco Desktop Administration, but when I try to login with CAD client I cannot login to the Presence server - the following message appears:

"An error has occurred communicating with the Cisco Unified Presence Service.
The application will automatically continue attempting to connect."

In log file I found the following "2014-12-05 09:24:23:450 ERROR STD2001 Client <SawConnectionManager> failed to connect to any service." instead of eg. "INFO STD2004 Client <SawConnectionManager> connected to service at <cup1.dcloud.cisco.com>."

Does anybody have any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks,

Milan

I have been having this

I have been having this problem for some time and finally solved it today. In my case, the ACL Inbound list entries allowing communication from the CAD client to the Presence servers were entered incorrectly. Make sure to look at the format of the Incoming ACL Entries on your Presence Servers assuming you are allowing subnets and not individual IPs. In my case example I had entered 10.10.0.0 thinking that would allow all of my subnets starting with 10.10. The format is supposed to be 10.10 (no additional octets) or 10.10.0.0/16

You can look at Help-This Page once you are at that screen for more examples.

I hope this helps

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies