Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Interesting Client Concern: UCCX Agent Tricks

I had a client ask us to compile a list of tricks UCCX agents use to get around meeting job requirements. Other than not transferring calls to post-call surveys I couldn't think of any. So does anyone know of things agents can do with UCCX that may be considered tricks/work-arounds to "beat the system"?

Thanks,

Brian

4 REPLIES

Hi,for instance, picking up

Hi,

for instance, picking up the phone and dialing a non-existing number, or a voice mail. This can effectively reset the LAA timer.

G.

Hmm ... good point. Any way

Hmm ... good point. Any way to stop this?   I can think of call detail analysis on failed calls ... but perhaps there's something more creative to deal with this.

This is a classic training

This is a classic training issue. There is no real good way to get around this, in the past I have had clients skill these users higher making them first preference in effect as a 'punishment'.

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

Hi,well, Tanner has a point,

Hi,

well, Tanner has a point, it must be solved processwise.

The company I used to work for had a customer with a large UCCE contact center and they asked for a report that would show this kind of suspicious activity. UCCE has actually a way to mark these calls, unfortunately, as far as I know, there is no such thing in UCCX. The rule was simple: you can be caught only once doing that.

G.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content